Fuel your morning with this High-Protein Smoothie Bowl. Made with fresh strawberries, blueberries, raspberries and pomegranate seeds. It’s loaded with protein and fiber.
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone.
With a busy full-time job that includes a long commute, as well as the blog, personal time can be a bit limited. I still find it important to find time to stay active and focus on healthy eating. This includes plenty of protein and healthy fats, with quality complex carbs.
While I’m not usually hungry until later in the day, breakfast is still an important meal for many people. Recipes like this Pomegranate and Berry High-Protein Smoothie Bowl will provide plenty of nutrients and help fuel your day.
What is a smoothie bowl?
I may be a bit late to the smoothie bowl craze, but after creating this high-protein smoothie bowl, I can see why they’re so popular. Traditional smoothies are one of my go-to breakfasts, or even dinners, when I’m limited on time. Smoothie bowls are basically the same thing, just thicker and topped with fresh fruit to create a colorful presentation. Just look at this Pomegranate and Berry Smoothie Bowl, it’s like playing with your food to create beautiful art. And then you get to eat it.
Best ingredients for a high-protein smoothie bowl
This Berry High-Protein Smoothie Bowl includes frozen strawberries, raspberries and blueberries, as well as fresh pomegranate seeds. To get plenty of protein in your breakfast, I suggest Odwalla Vanilla Protein Shake. Just one bottle includes 36 grams of protein. Odwalla has a wide range of drink products that include 100% Juices, Proteins Shakes and Quenchers. It’s great-tasting nutrition made with high-quality, Non-GMO ingredients to support the on-the-go snacking occasion.
Albertsons/Safeway and banner stores also have Fresh Cut Fruit in the product section. It’s pre-cut and ready to go for convenience. For this recipe, I purchased a large container of fresh pomegranate seeds, saving plenty of time and mess.
Make your breakfast fun and wholesome with this Pomegranate and Berry High-Protein Smoothie Bowl. It’s full of fresh fruit that provides nutrients and fiber, as well as flax and chia seeds and plenty of protein.
More smoothie recipes you may like:
Leave a comment below and star rating if you made this recipe or want to share your thoughts.
Are you following me on Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter? Also, sign up for our newsletter to get all our recipes and cooking tips.
Pomegranate and Berry High-Protein Smoothie Bowls
- 1 (15.2-ounce) bottle Odwalla Vanilla Protein Shake
- 1 cup raspberries, frozen
- ½ cup strawberries, frozen
- ½ cup blueberries, frozen
- ¼ cup Safeway Signature Farms fresh pomegranate seeds, plus extra
- 2 tablespoons ground flax seeds
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 banana, sliced
- Additional fresh berries as garnish
- Place Odwalla Vanilla Protein Shake, frozen raspberries, strawberries and blueberries in a high-speed blender. Blend until completely processed, about 1 minute. Smoothie mixture should be very thick, use more or less frozen fruit to reach desired consistency.
- Add pomegranate, flax and chia seeds. Blend 1-2 seconds just until mixed together.
- Pour mixture into 2 small bowls. Top with sliced banana, additional pomegranate seeds and fresh berries in desired pattern. Serve immediately.