These Grilled Vegan Pork Stuffed Poblano Peppers are an easy vegan summer grilling recipe. Poblano peppers stuffed with vegan pork, black beans, cheese and avocado.
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone.
If you haven’t noticed, I aim to make recipes and accessible to everyone. That means clear, detailed instructions, common ingredients (not too many per recipe), or time saving cooking tips and hacks. For example, my most recent ice cream recipe doesn’t require an ice cream maker and comes out just as rich and creamy. If you’re vegan or vegetarian, there’s plenty of options for that too here. Grilled Vegan Pork Stuffed Poblano Peppers is meatless, but not just for vegetarians—anyone can enjoy it.
I recommend grilling the poblano peppers. Grilling veggies is a wonderful way to bring out additional flavor and texture, all while enjoying the summer weather. You’ll create tender peppers that have a smoky, charred outside. Grilling veggies is super simple as well. Just coat in a bit of olive oil, add salt and cook on medium to medium-high until tender and grill marks appear. Most veggies, including peppers, asparagus, onion, corn and zucchini can all be cooked evenly together.
To make these Grilled Vegan Pork Stuffed Poblano Peppers vegan, and healthier, I used MorningStar Farms® Veggie Pulled Pork and the MorningStar Farms® Spicy Black Bean Burger Value Pack. It cooks straight from frozen, making it easy and saving you time. You’ll get plenty of protein and complex carbs with these ingredients, making it a balanced meal.
Whether you’re vegan or not, you can enjoy these Grilled Vegan Pork Stuffed Poblano Peppers with just a few ingredients and a grill this summer. They’re easy enough for a family weeknight meal or as an addition to a barbecue party.
Leave a comment below or star rating if you made this recipe or want to share your thoughts.
Are you following me on Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter? Also, sign up for our newsletter to get all our recipes and cooking tips.
Grilled Vegan Pork Stuffed Poblano Peppers
- 4 poblano peppers, whole
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 MorningStar Farms® Spicy Black Bean Burgers
- ½ package MorningStar Farms® Veggie Pulled Pork
- 1 cup shredded pepper jack cheese, or vegan cheese
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 avocado, sliced
- Cilantro as garnish
- Preheat grill to medium heat. Lightly coat peppers with olive oil and sprinkle with salt. Cook peppers and black bean burgers in closed grill until lightly charred and tender, 5-7 minutes per side. Remove and set aside.
- Cook veggie pulled pork according to package directions.
- Crumble black bean burgers. Cut a slit into each pepper and remove seeded core. Evenly fill peppers with veggie pork and black beans. Sprinkle with cheese and cumin. Cheese should melt, but heat if needed. Top with avocado and cilantro before serving.