Homemade S’mores Frappe made with blended espresso, milk and toasted marshmallow syrup. Topped with chocolate sauce, graham cracker crumbs and mini marshmallows.
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone.
Homemade Frappe Recipe
It’s no secret that coffee is an essential part of my day. Not only do I enjoy the boost it provides, the flavor itself is appreciated. There’s also endless possibilities on how you enjoy your morning cup. Generally I do cold brew, french press or espresso, and almost always at home. Frozen cappuccinos can also be enjoyed at home with recipes such as this Homemade S’mores Frappe.
What ingredients are in a homemade frappe drink?
It’s a simple blend of chilled fresh brewed espresso (or strong cold brew) blended with ice, milk and sugar or flavored syrup. Topped with chocolate sauce, crumbled graham crackers and mini marshmallows. The flavor is rich, toasty and just the right amount of sweetness. It’s a breakfast treat that will rival any blended coffee shop drink, at a fraction of the price.
What flavored syrup to use in a s’mores frappe?
A key part of the s’mores frappe flavor is Torani® Toasted Marshmallow syrup. It has the creamy, toasty flavor of roasted marshmallows. Torani flavors are crafted to bring out the best in drinks, and create endless flavor possibilities with a wide variety of products. You can also try other classic flavors such as Vanilla. Many are made with real, simple ingredients like pure cane sugar and natural flavors.
Do you need espresso for a frappuccino or frappe? What if I don’t have an espresso machine?
Making this Homemade S’mores Frappe is supper simple and requires just a few ingredients. If you don’t have an espresso machine, then chilled strong brewed coffee or cold brew will also work. Add more or less syrup for desired sweetness and top with chocolate sauce, crumbled graham crackers and mini marshmallows for a homemade frozen cappuccino just like the classic campfire treat. Go all out at toast the marshmallow toppings for even more fun.
More breakfast drink recipes you may like:
- Iced Caramel Coconut Mint Latte
- Homemade Caramel Pumpkin Spice Latte
- Blueberry Peanut Protein Smoothie
Leave a comment below and star rating if you made this recipe or want to share your thoughts.
Are you following me on Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter? Also, sign up for our newsletter to get all our recipes and cooking tips.
Homemade S'mores Frappe (Frozen Cappuccino)
- Torani® Dark Chocolate Sauce , for garnish
- 8 ounces chilled espresso, or strong cold brew coffee
- 8 ounces whole milk
- 3 ounces Torani® Toasted Marshmallow syrup
- 2 cups ice cubes
- ¼ cup mini marshmallows
- 2 tablespoons graham cracker crumbs
- Drizzle chocolate on insides of two glasses, set aside.
- Place espresso, milk, syrup and ice in a large high-speed blender (use more or less syrup to reach desired sweetness). Blend until thick and smooth, adding more ice if needed. Pour into prepared glasses.
- Top each s’mores frappe with marshmallows. Optional: Use kitchen torch to roast marshmallow tops. Sprinkle with graham cracker crumbs and drizzle with additional chocolate sauce.