Cheesy Chile and Chicken Flatbread Pizza (Gluten Free)
Green Chile & Cheese Dip spread, shredded chicken, Mexican cheese and veggies over flatbread pizza crust.
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
Servings 12 squares
- 1 large thin pizza dough or crust gluten-free or cauliflower
- 1 (10-ounce) container Green Chile & Cheese Dip
- 1 ½ cups shredded baked chicken breast or store-bought rotisserie chicken
- 1 (7-ounce) can can mild fire roasted green chilies, drained
- 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 2 stalks green onions sliced
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
Preheat oven to 425° F. Prepare flatbread crust according to package directions, pre-bake if necessary.
Evenly spread green chili cheese dip over crust, leaving ½-inch of edge exposed. Top with chicken and chilies. Sprinkle with shredded cheese then top with green onions and tomatoes.
Bake 8-12 minutes, or until crust is golden and cheese is melted. Let sit 5 minutes, cut into squares and serve immediately.
Serving: 1square | Calories: 147kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 20mg | Sodium: 263mg | Potassium: 109mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 0g | Vitamin A: 150IU | Vitamin C: 3.5mg | Calcium: 95mg | Iron: 1.1mg