Maple Glazed Sheet Pan Salmon with Citrus
Maple Glazed Sheet Pan Salmon with Citrus is a quick and easy fall-themed seafood recipe full of lean protein. Roasted in one pan for easy cleanup.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Marinating 1 hour
Total Time 20 minutes
- ⅛ cup pecans
- ½ cup real maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons orange zest
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 pound fresh wild-caught salmon fillet
- 1 orange sliced
Toast pecans over medium-high heat, stirring often until lightly browned and fragrant. Let cool, chop and set aside.
In a small bowl, stir together maple syrup, orange zest, rosemary, salt and pumpkin pie spice.
Pour mixture over salmon in a shallow baking dish. Marinate in fridge 1 to 4 hours, rotating halfway.
Preheat oven to 400° F. Place salmon on a foil or parchment lined baking sheet skin side down. Discard extra marinade and top salmon with orange slices. Bake 8-12 minutes, depending on thickness, until center is cooked and meat flakes with a fork.
Top with roasted pecans and salt to taste if needed. Serve immediately.
- To save time you can skip marinating and simply pour glaze over salmon then roast, but it won't be as flavorful
- Roasting on foil or parchment makes for easy cleanup. Discard it after roasting and give baking sheet a light clean.
- Try adding veggies to bake at the same time as the salmon, such as asparagus, tomato, zucchini, cauliflower or broccoli
Serving: 6ounces | Calories: 301kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 30g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 83mg | Sodium: 261mg | Potassium: 867mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 12g | Vitamin A: 160IU | Vitamin C: 25.1mg | Calcium: 50mg | Iron: 1.3mg