Tropical Passion Fruit Sangria
An easy white sangria made with white wine, rum, pineapple, orange, mango, lychee and a passion fruit syrup.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
- 750 mL bottle white wine, such as Pinot Grigio or Sauvignon Blanc
- 20 ounces canned diced pineapples with juice
- 1 cup Torani Passion Fruit syrup
- ¼ cup white rum
- 5 lychees peeled and pitted
- 3 medium oranges sliced
- 1 medium mango diced
- Maraschino cherries as garnish
Place wine, diced pineapple with juice, syrup and rum in a large pitcher. Stir until combined.
Add lychee, orange and mango. Cover and chill until cold—a few hours or overnight. Serve with cherry or other fruit as garnish.
- You can substitute or add any fruit, such as banana, kiwi or strawberry
- Prep time does not include chilling
Calories: 242kcal | Carbohydrates: 39g | Protein: 0g | Fat: 0g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 11mg | Potassium: 99mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 26g | Vitamin A: 40IU | Vitamin C: 38.5mg | Calcium: 12mg | Iron: 0.2mg