Iced Caramel Coconut Mint Latte
Iced Caramel Coconut Mint Latte made with cold brew coffee, muddled mint, coconut extract and a frothed top.
Prep Time 5 minutes
Total Time 5 minutes
- 15 fresh mint leaves
- 1 ⅓ cups cold brew or chilled strong coffee
- ½ teaspoon coconut extract
- ½ cup whole milk
- 1 can whipped cream optional topping
- 3 ice cubes
- 1 tablespoon sweetened shredded coconut
- caramel sauce as garnish
Muddle mint in a glass, reserving one for garnish. Add chilled coffee or cold brew and stir.
Pour into another glass through a fine mesh strainer, discard mint pieces. Stir in coconut extract and milk
Add ice cubes. Garnish with whipped cream, coconut flakes, caramel sauce and a sprig of mint.
- I prefer cold brew for stronger flavor
- Make sure all ingredients are chilled so it's not diluted when ice is added
- Let the mint infuse a bit or strain right away and discard mint leaves. You'll still get plenty of flavor
Calories: 135kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 12mg | Sodium: 85mg | Potassium: 401mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 835IU | Vitamin C: 4.8mg | Calcium: 174mg | Iron: 0.8mg