Healthy Mexican Style Pizza with Chicken
Quick and easy healthy Mexican style flatbread tortilla pizza.
Prep Time 8 minutes
Cook Time 12 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
Servings 4 individual pizzas
- ½ 15-ounce can Hunt’s Diced Tomatoes
- 1 16-ounce can Rosarita Low-Fat Refried Black Beans
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons picked sliced jalapenos
- 4 large whole-wheat tortillas
- 1 pre-cooked rotisserie chicken
- 3 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 2 green onions sliced
- 1 avocado diced
- Fresh cilantro as garnish
- Light sour cream as garnish
Preheat oven to 425° F. Place diced tomatoes, beans, cumin, pepper and jalapeno in a food processor. Pulse until blended and smooth.
Evenly spread bean sauce onto tortillas, leaving about ½-inch from edge. Top with desired amount of cooked, shredded chicken. Sprinkle with even layer of cheese, then top with green onions.
Bake pizzas for 12 minutes, or until cheese is melted and tortilla is crispy. Remove from oven and top with avocado, cilantro and sour cream for garnish. Slice and serve immediately.
Calories: 890kcal | Carbohydrates: 31g | Protein: 47g | Fat: 61g | Saturated Fat: 32g | Cholesterol: 168mg | Sodium: 1527mg | Potassium: 438mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 1385IU | Vitamin C: 15mg | Calcium: 1266mg | Iron: 2.8mg