Apple Cranberry Ginger Ale Spritzer
Ginger ale, cranberry juice, and rosemary infused apple vodka as a holiday cocktail.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
- 12 ounces apple vodka
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 3 cups ice cubes
- 12 ounces ginger ale soda chilled
- 3 cups cranberry juice chilled
- Fresh cranberries as garnish
To infuse vodka: Place vodka and fresh rosemary in a sealed container. Store at room temperature in a dark place at least overnight, but ideally 3–4 days.
When ready to serve: Place ice cubes in a large pitcher. Stir ginger ale, infused apple vodka and cranberry juice. Add fresh cranberries to pitcher or in each served glass on toothpicks as a garnish.
- To prep ahead: Follow recipe as described, but omit ginger ale and ice. Add them to drink mixture when ready to serve. Otherwise carbonation will go flat.
- If you don't have time to infuse vodka you can serve immediately, but rosemary flavor will not be as strong
- Use more or less vodka to reach desired drink strength
- If you don't have apple vodka you can substitute with regular
Calories: 208kcal | Carbohydrates: 20g | Protein: 0g | Fat: 0g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 7mg | Potassium: 97mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 20g | Vitamin A: 55IU | Vitamin C: 11.8mg | Calcium: 12mg | Iron: 0.4mg