No-Bake Mini Caramel Apple Pie Cheesecakes
Easy mini cheesecakes pies made with caramel apple yogurt, whipped cream, graham cracker crust, and cinnamon sugar.
Prep Time 3 minutes
Cook Time 4 minutes
Total Time 7 minutes
- 1/8 cup chopped walnuts toasted
- 1 6 count package Keebler® Ready Crust® Mini Graham Cracker Pie Crust
- ¼ cup caramel sauce
- 3 5.3-ounce containers Dannon® Light & Fit® Carmel Apple Pie Yogurt
- 1 13-ounce can Reddi-wip® original
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
Toast walnuts in a small pan over medium-high heat; 4-6 minutes, stirring constantly until slightly browned. Remove from plan and place on a plate to cool.
Drizzle caramel sauce in bottom of each mini pie crust to create a thin layer. Top with Caramel Apple Yogurt to fill pies. Top with desired amount of whipped cream.
In a small bow combine cinnamon and sugar. Lightly sprinkle onto each prepared pie, then top with toasted walnuts. Serve immediately; leftovers can be stored covered in the fridge.
Calories: 717kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 0g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 33mg | Potassium: 18mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 10IU | Calcium: 11mg | Iron: 0.1mg