Honey Sriracha Coleslaw (Sweet & Spicy)
Honey Sriracha Coleslaw recipe. Impress your guests with this easy barbecue side salad. Creamy, sweet and spicy honey Sriracha dressing over healthy coleslaw salad.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ cup real mayonnaise use eggless for vegan
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha or similar tangy hot sauce (use more or less depending on how spicy you want it)
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 6 –8 cups shredded coleslaw mix without pre-made dressing
In a small bowl whisk together first 6 ingredients from honey to black pepper.
Place shredded coleslaw vegetables into a large bowl. Add coleslaw dressing, fold and stir to evenly combine. Salad should be evenly coated, without too much excess liquid.
Can serve immediately, but best if you keep covered in the fridge for at least 45 minutes for flavor to soak in.
Calories: 78kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 0g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 228mg | Potassium: 5mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin C: 1.5mg | Iron: 0mg