Homemade Caramel Pumpkin Spice Latte
Pumpkin Spice Latte made with coffee, milk, maple syrup, pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice and a convenient latte in a can.
Prep Time 3 minutes
Cook Time 5 minutes
Total Time 8 minutes
Servings 2 lattes
- 2 cups brewed coffee hot
- ½ cup whole milk
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin puree
- 4 tablespoon maple syrup
- ½ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Caramel sauce as garnish
Brew 2 cups of coffee via desired method.
Meanwhile: In a small saucepan over medium heat, stir together milk, pumpkin puree, maple syrup and pumpkin pie spice. Heat, stirring often, until warm but not boiling. Remove from heat.
Place one cup of hot coffee in each of two mugs. Evenly pour mixture between each cup, leaving about ⅔ of space from top, and stir.
Garnish with additional pumpkin spice and drizzle with caramel sauce.
- Keep an eye on the milk mixture as you heat it up to make sure it doesn't boil.
- Use high-quality coffee as it makes all the difference.
- You can brew your coffee using any method such as in a cafetiere (French press) or by using a coffee machine.
- Feel free to add additional coffee syrups to your liking.
- This pumpkin spice latte is best served immediately.
Calories: 178kcal | Carbohydrates: 37g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 6mg | Sodium: 70mg | Potassium: 317mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 27g | Vitamin A: 2435IU | Vitamin C: 0.7mg | Calcium: 118mg | Iron: 0.2mg