Ham and Gruyere Sliders with Raspberry Mayo
Meat and cheese melted between moist, toasted slider buns. Topped with a homemade raspberry mayo, brown mustard, sweet pickles and sliced red onions.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
Servings 8 sliders
- ¼ cup natural mayo
- 1 tablespoon raspberry preserves
- 8 small slider buns
- 1 tablespoon brown mustard
- 8 ounces gruyere cheese sliced
- 8- ounces deli or leftover roasted ham sliced
- ¼ cup thinly sliced red onion
- Sweet bread and butter pickles as garnish
Preheat oven to 400° F. In a small bowl mix together mayo and preserves. Evenly spread onto both sides of separated slider buns, then top with mustard.
Place bottom halves on a large baking sheet. Evenly top with cheese, ham and onion. Top with other half of buns and roast for 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted and buns are toasted.
Remove from oven, garnish with pickles and serve immediately.
- If you don't have leftover ham to use up you can use deli ham
- No raspberry preserves? Apricot or orange would work well too
- You can prep these in advance and store in the fridge until ready to bake
- Any good melting cheese would work for these sliders
- To make this recipe gluten free go for GF slider buns
- Add any additional condiments you like
Calories: 312kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 49mg | Sodium: 484mg | Potassium: 111mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 270IU | Vitamin C: 0.6mg | Calcium: 289mg | Iron: 1.4mg