Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps with Blue Cheese Dressing
Rich and tangy buffalo chicken with carrots, celery and blue cheese dressing in lettuce wraps.
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
- 1 pound breaded boneless chicken pieces frozen store-bought
- 1 cup buffalo wing sauce such as Frank's
- 1 medium carrot
- 1 stalk celery
- 8 medium romaine lettuce leaves
- 1 bottle blue cheese dressing
Preheat oven to 425º F. Place frozen chicken pieces in a single layer on a large baking sheet.
Bake for 8 minutes. Rotate pieces and bake for 8 more minutes, or until heated through and crisp on the outside. Remove from oven and cool slightly.
Place chicken pieces in a large bowl and toss with buffalo sauce to evenly coat.
Wash and dry all veggies. Slice carrot and celery into thin strips, about 1-inch long. Evenly distribute buffalo chicken, carrots, and celery into center of each lettuce leaf.
Drizzle on desired amount of blue cheese dressing. Serve immediately with side of blue cheese dressing for dipping.
- Baking instructions for buffalo chicken pieces are a general guideline. Follow package directions.
- Use more or less sauce to reach desired moisture on buffalo chicken
- If serving a large group; double or triple this recipe
- If bringing to a party bake chicken ahead of time, but assemble buffalo chicken wraps there for easier transporting.
Calories: 89kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 27mg | Sodium: 1268mg | Potassium: 210mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 5030IU | Vitamin C: 2.9mg | Calcium: 22mg | Iron: 0.7mg