Sheet Pan Honey Mustard Pork Chops makes a quick and easy-to-clean weeknight meal. Boneless pork chops soaked in a sweet and tangy honey mustard sauce, then roasted with potatoes on a sheet pan.
With a full-time job and a long commute, free time has become a lot more sacred. Luckily I can still enjoy cooking recipes like this Sheet Pan Honey Mustard Pork Chops, even with a crazy schedule.
I’m excited about a much needed break with an upcoming trip to Belize and Guatemala for 10 days. Besides plenty of sight-seeing and activities, I plan to experience lots of local food. It’ll be a great way to expand my cooking knowledge and share some Central American-themed recipes.
This Sheet Pan Honey Mustard Pork Chops with Potatoes is a quick and easy meal with minimal cleanup, no matter how busy you are. There’s something about the cool weather that encourages cozy nights. Reading a good book or watching a few episodes of a favorite show is my idea of relax time. Another favorite thing is anything that’s roasted, comfort food, one pan or all of the above.
These Sheet Pan Honey Mustard Pork Chops are just that. Besides a quick pre-marinade in a mixture of honey, brown mustard, vinegar and spices, it’s as simple as roasting on a sheet pan in the oven. You can even cook the potatoes in the same sheet. Cutting the potatoes into cubes speeds up roasting time, plus creates more surface area for browning.
Give them a head start with high heat, then reduce a bit and continue cooking with the pork chops. 6-10 minutes later you’ll have perfectly cooked Sheet Pan Honey Mustard Pork Chops paired with tender, roasted potatoes. It’s a simple weeknight meal that’s gluten-free, free of processed ingredients and ready in about 40 minutes from start to finish. Pair this with your preferred cozy weather activity for a unique home dinner night-in.
Leave a comment below or star rating if you made this recipe or want to share your thoughts.
Are you following me on Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter? Also, sign up for our newsletter to get all our recipes and cooking tips.
Sheet Pan Honey Mustard Pork Chops with Potatoes
- 1 cup honey
- ¼ cup brown mustard
- 3 tablespoons champagne vinegar
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 4 (6-ounce) boneless pork chops
- 6-8 medium Yukon gold potatoes
- 2 tablespoons light olive oil
- In a large bowl stir together honey, mustard, vinegar, red pepper, salt and black pepper. Reserve ⅓ cup of mixture and set aside. Trim any excess fat from pork chops. Dredge both sides of pork chops in mixture and let sit at room temp 20-30 minutes.
- Meanwhile: Preheat oven to 425° F. Wash and cut potatoes into ½-cubes. Toss with olive oil and salt and pepper to taste. Evenly spread on a large parchment-lined baking sheet. Bake 15 minutes, then reduce heat to 400°. Add prepared pork chops to baking sheet with potatoes in a single layer, bake 7-10 minutes more, or until pork reaches an internal temperature of 145° and potatoes are tender. Remove from oven and let sit 5 minutes. Serve with remaining honey mustard mixture drizzled on top of pork chops.