Coconut Mint Iced Latte is an easy homemade specialty coffee drink. Made with cold brew coffee, muddled mint, milk coconut extract and whipped cream.
As an iced coffee and cold brew fanatic, there’s now more to love about the warmer weather. While I drink iced coffee year-round, it feels more natural during summer months. I make sure to have some cold brew on hand, and the convenience of always-ready coffee is hard to resist.
How to make a homemade iced latte with mint
- Start with muddling fresh mint. Mix with chilled coffee or cold brew.
- I prefer cold brew for stronger flavor
- Let the mint infuse a bit or strain right away and discard mint leaves. You’ll still get plenty of flavor.
- Stir in coconut extract and whole milk
- Top with optional whipped cream, caramel sauce and shredded coconut flakes
- Garnish with mint leave for nice presentation
This Iced Caramel Coconut Mint Latte is quick and ready in minutes, with fresh muddled mint leaves. Recently I started an herb garden, which is highly recommended for keeping fresh herbs on hand for cooking, cocktails and drinks like this mint latte.
Do you need an espresso machine for iced latte?
You can used chilled espresso for an iced latte, but just as easily substitute with strong brewed coffee or cold brew.
Pro tip for iced latte: Make sure all ingredients are chilled so it’s not diluted when ice is added. If you used brewed coffee chill in fridge before. This is another reason why I like cold brew for mint iced lattes, it’s already chilled
Iced Caramel Coconut Mint Latte recipe at-a-glance:
Difficulty: Super easy
Flavor profiles: Refreshing mint and coconut with sweet coffee.
Texture: Smooth iced coffee with a frothy whipped latte topping.
Leave a comment below and star rating if you made this recipe or want to share your thoughts.
Are you following me on Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter? Also, sign up for our newsletter to get all our recipes and cooking tips.
Iced Caramel Coconut Mint Latte
- 15 fresh mint leaves
- 1 ⅓ cups cold brew or chilled strong coffee
- ½ teaspoon coconut extract
- ½ cup whole milk
- 1 can whipped cream, optional topping
- 3 ice cubes
- 1 tablespoon sweetened shredded coconut
- caramel sauce, as garnish
- Muddle mint in a glass, reserving one for garnish. Add chilled coffee or cold brew and stir.
- Pour into another glass through a fine mesh strainer, discard mint pieces. Stir in coconut extract and milk
- Add ice cubes. Garnish with whipped cream, coconut flakes, caramel sauce and a sprig of mint.
- I prefer cold brew for stronger flavor
- Make sure all ingredients are chilled so it's not diluted when ice is added
- Let the mint infuse a bit or strain right away and discard mint leaves. You'll still get plenty of flavor
I love the Coconut + Mint flavors in this Latte! Sounds so delicious!
Sara Welch says
This was the perfect start to my day! So crisp and refreshing and got my feet moving! Delicious!
Thanks Sara! Now I’m craving this again.
It’s already 95 degrees here so I’ve been craving some cooler drinks. This sounds delicious!
Wow that’s hot for this time of year! Hope this helps!
Caitlyn Erhardt says
Mhmmm yum! This looks so refreshing! Love the addition of mint!
Sandhya Hariharan says
Such a delicious drink to enjoy on warm days. I am loving the addition of coconut extract.
Yes it adds a lot of flavor without too much sweetness. Thanks Sandhya.
Megan | Strawberry Blondie Kitchen says
I am legit making this first thing in the morning. I love nothing more than coffee and mint and not necessarily together, until now! Cannot wait for morning!
Brandi Crawford says
This latte looks so refreshing! I love mint drinks. What a great way to enjoy coffee.
[email protected] says
This sounds like the perfect way to Enjoy coffee during the warm summer months. Love the mint addition in these.
Andrea @ Cooking with Mamma C says
The addition of fresh mint sounds so good with the coconut! This looks delicious.
Luci's Morsels says
This looks amazing! I love this combination of flavors and I am having some serious coffee envy right now. This looks way better than what I had this morning. Thanks for sharing! I cannot wait to try this.