Ham and Gruyere Sliders with Raspberry Mayo
Messaging below is intended for ages 21+ and is intended to be enjoyed responsibly, in moderation: This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #BeersAndBuns #CollectiveBias
Try these Ham and Gruyere Sliders for a quick and easy appetizer. Meat and cheese melted between moist, toasted slider buns. Topped with a homemade raspberry mayo, brown mustard, sweet pickles and sliced red onions.
There’s some flavor combinations that are destined to be together. Obvious ones like peanut butter and jelly, which was featured in my recent overnight oats recipe, come to mind. Another combo that should be a classic is beer and buns. You can do just that with these Ham and Gruyere Sliders.
With the big game gearing up, you’ll want a quick and easy, shareable appetizers. Simply assemble and bake, and within minutes you’ll be back in front of the screen.
There’s lots of flavor combos going on here. First is the natural choice of ham and cheese. Gruyere specifically adds a fruity and nutty flavor, while the firmer texture holds up well for melting. Add mayo combined with raspberry preserves for a sweet, savory and tart combo wedged between moist, crisp buns.
Speaking of buns, Pepperidge Farm® Bakery Classics Sweet & Soft Slider Buns are a wonderful choice for these ham and gruyere sliders. They’re soft and fluffy, and just the right size for slider appetizers. With a hint of sweetness, they’re ideal for any meat and flavor combination. Look for them at your local Kroger or banner store and check out their game day site for coupons and more recipe ideas.
Serve these Ham and Gruyere Sliders during the big game, or for any occasion that requires feeding a hungry group. Pair them with beer, such as Warsteiner Pilsener for gourmet snacking right in your own living room.
Ham and Gruyere Sliders with Raspberry Mayo recipe at-a-glance:
Difficulty: Super easy
Flavor profiles: Meaty and buttery cheese flavor paired with sweet and tangy mayo.
Texture: Gooey cheese and tender meat on soft, toasted slider buns.
- ¼ cup natural mayo
- 1 tablespoon raspberry preserves
- 8 Pepperidge Farm® Bakery Classics Sweet & Soft Slider Buns
- 1 tablespoon brown mustard
- 8-ounces gruyere cheese, sliced
- 8-ounces deli or roasted ham, sliced
- ¼ cup thinly sliced red onion
- Sweet bread and butter pickles, as garnish
- Preheat oven to 400° F. In a small bowl mix together mayo and preserves. Evenly spread onto both sides of separated slider buns, then top with mustard.
- Place bottom halves on a large baking sheet. Evenly top with cheese, ham and onion. Top with other half of buns and roast for 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted and buns are toasted.
- Remove from oven, garnish with pickles and serve immediately.
If you make this recipe, take a photo and post it on Instagram and tag @platingpixels or hashtag #platingpixels
Share or Pin this recipe if you like it. Thanks! Let me know your thoughts in the comments below.