Creamy alfredo sauce-based Shrimp Scampi Flatbread Pizza. Quick and easy shrimp flatbread with mozzarella, mushrooms, green onion, and cherry tomatoes.
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #ShrimpItUp #CollectiveBias
Within this recipe post you’ll make a unique white sauce flatbread pizza and shrimp scampi topping, with time-saving shortcuts.
Is it a bit bold to say everything is better with shrimp? Take flatbread pizza for example, why not make it unique and turn it into a Shrimp Scampi Flatbread Pizza. Thin crust and lean protein shrimp make it healthier than your standard pizza, without any reduction in flavor.
I’m a fan of pizza and shrimp so it was only natural to put them together. You could make your own dough, but to keep things simple for a weeknight meal, I suggest pre-made thin crust dough. Then add your favorite alfredo sauce, mozzarella cheese, fresh mushrooms, green onion, and cherry tomatoes. Add one more ingredient (shrimp scampi) to make it 7 simple ingredients for a flavorful flatbread pizza that’s prepped in a matter of minutes.
This beautiful rustic-style flatbread pizza has orbs of vibrant red and green colors that contrast the mostly white ingredients. Good for flavor and even better for photography.
For added flavor, I used SeaPak® Shrimp Scampi. It’s already packed full of flavor and ready to cook. Shrimp scampi has a buttery herb flavor, perfect for pairing with alfredo sauce on a flatbread pizza. Frozen shrimp is a great option as it stores well and you can keep on hand for any recipe.
If you like this simple Shrimp Scampi Flatbread Pizza and want more shrimp, you’ll love my Coconut Curry Shrimp. You could add SeaPak shrimp scampi to that as well for added flavor.
Flavor profiles: Buttery shrimp paired with cheesy alfredo sauce and fresh veggies.
Texture: Crisp and chewy flatbread crust with creamy sauce and tender shrimp scampi.
Dietary Options/Substitutions: For gluten-free use GF pizza dough.
More Shrimp Recipes You Might Like
- Shrimp Cocktail (Mexican-Style)
- Shrimp Ceviche Tacos
- Coconut Shrimp Curry
- Shrimp Paella
- Mediterranean Shrimp Pasta
- Shrimp and Sausage Jambalaya
- Tropical Shrimp Stir Fry
- Shrimp Fajitas Skewers
- Shrimp Springrolls
- Mediterranean Shrimp Tacos
Leave a comment below and star rating if you made this recipe or want to share your thoughts.
Are you following me on Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter? Also, sign up for our newsletter to get all our recipes and cooking tips.
Shrimp Scampi Flatbread Pizza
- 1 12-ounce package SeaPak® Shrimp Scampi
- 1 thin crust pizza dough, homemade or 11-ounce store bought
- 1 ½ cups alfredo sauce
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese.
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- Preheat oven to 425° F. Cook shrimp scampi in a non-stick pan or skillet over medium-high heat; stirring often for 8 minutes, or until cooked and opaque white. Remove shrimp from pan and discard excess liquid.
- Unroll pizza dough on a large baking sheet covered with parchment paper (you can also sprinkle pan with light layer of cornmeal). Evenly spread alfredo sauce over dough, except for about ½-inch on all edges. Top with mushroom slices, sprinkle evenly with mozzarella cheese, then top with cooked shrimp, green onion and tomatoes.
- Bake flatbread for 12 minutes, or until dough is cooked and cheese is golden brown in spots. Cool slightly and cut into squares.