Homemade Strawberry Lime Bellini Recipe is a classy and easy brunch cocktail you can make for your next gathering, or even a pamper yourself weekend! Rich and fruity strawberry puree white wine. It’s like a mimosa and sangria in one.
Thank you Trivento for sponsoring this Strawberry Lime Bellini Recipe post.
With the World Cup just around the corner, you’re probably looking for recipes and drinks to serve during your viewing parties. Strawberry Lime Bellini makes a fun and classy drink that’s easy to prep.
How is a bellini different than a mimosa?
There’s a brunch place in San Carlos that we visit often. Besides a rotating menu of seasonal, unique menu items, they have best bellinis I’ve ever had. After a few visits we were determined to make them ourselves so we could enjoy them at home. A Bellini is similar to a mimosa, but consists of a homemade fruit puree, instead of orange juice. The flavor and consistency works much better in my opinion.
This Strawberry Lime Bellini is a simple recipe that requires only a few ingredients. Start with a simple syrup of water and sugar, and allow it to cool. Then blend with fresh strawberries and lime juice to make a puree. Pour a bit in a wine glass and top with white or sparkling wine.
Speaking of wine, I used Trivento “White Orchid” Reserve Torrontés. It’s a bright wine with floral essence of roses and violets, infused with citric notes. It’s crispy on the pallet with a full and pleasant finish. They also have a Malbec, which is Argentinian favorite of mine.
More cocktail recipes you may like:
- Lavender Lemon Sparkler Cocktail
- Spiced Caribbean Mule Cocktail
- Search grape Sparkling Rosemary Grapefruit Gin Martini
Leave a comment below and star rating if you made this recipe or want to share your thoughts.
Are you following me on Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter? Also, sign up for our newsletter to get all our recipes and cooking tips.
Strawberry Lime Bellini Recipe
- ⅓ cup granulated sugar
- ⅓ cup filtered water
- 1 cup fresh strawberries
- 1 lime, juiced
- Superfine sugar, as garnish
- 1 bottle Trivento White Orchid Reserve Torrontés, chilled
- Simple syrup: Heat sugar and water in a small saucepan over medium heat. Stir and heat just until sugar is dissolved, do not boil. Remove from heat, cool then chill. You can make this the night before.
- Place strawberries, lime juice and simple syrup in a blender. Pulse until pureed. Strain into a jar through a fine mesh strainer to remove seeds.
- Create a thin layer of fine sugar on a small plate. Rub rims of 4 wine glasses with limes, then place upside down on sugar to coat rims. Divide strawberry lime mixture between wine glasses and top with wine. Serve immediately.
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of CLEVER and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.